CORNERSTONE ATHLETES 2018
STRENGTH | POWER | SPEED | MOBILITY
Are you serious about taking your performance and athletic development to the next level?
The CA18 program is a comprehensive 12 week strength and conditioning program specifically for field sport athletes. We use elite strength & conditioning methods for mobility, movement patterns, pre-hab, strength lifts, power lifts, plyometrics, speed and agility drills to get you the best possible result. All of which is delivered in the purpose built Cornerstone facility.
Places are limited! It's time to get ahead of the rest!
SO WHAT DO YOU GET EXACTLY?
This is a comprehensive program which requires your total commitment. I'm not interested in working with anyone who is half-assed. If you're happy being mediocre, this isn't the program for you.
- 3 x 1.5hr sessions/week including gym, speed, conditioning, mobility & yoga sessions all together to create an awesome training experience (that's a minimum of 45 hrs of training).
- Access to Cornerstone gym facilities for additional training
- Movement screening & assessment to identify mobility restrictions or injuries
- Testing and tracking - Baseline fitness, strength and body composition testing and tracking
- Individualised programming within the group based on your movement screening and baseline testing
- Nutrition manual outlining how, what and when to eat to maximise the work we do in the gym as well as when you get to pre-season and during the season.
- Mindset, goal setting and breathing - We will also teach and coach you on mindset and breathing to help maximise performance in sport and in life.
- Merchandise & Supplements. We have you covered with an awesome member pack to get you started.
- Private Facebook group and weekly emails to keep us on track and accountable
STARTS Monday September 24th
3 Pricing Options Available.
What they say about Cornerstone
In case you're not convinced!
I improved my balance and muscular endurance the most. I was very satisfied with the program. I feel stronger, sharper and more flexible than I ever have going into a season - Bailey - First Grade Lambton Jaffas
Although I don't think much about how good I feel now, as it's become the norm, the improvements are actually ridiculous. The way I eat, the way I prepare and plan meals and what not, there's no way in a million years I would've even considered it last year! I deadset loved the program! The commitment comes easy when what you're doing is enjoyable, and stimulating. So credit to you! Thanks again Holty. As I said, I'm feeling good and I'm enjoying it which is the biggest thing for me.
Body is in good shape feeling really good coming up to the season next week . Haven't felt this fit in a while