STRENGTH | POWER | SPEED | MOBILITY
Are you serious about taking your performance and athletic development to the next level? Well you have taken the first step to doing that. Unfortunately, that's the easy bit.
One of the defining ideas behind Cornerstone S&C, is to develop your athletic potential so that your performance is only limited by your skill in your chosen sport. This means reduce the risk of injury; improve your strength; become more explosive; drop fat and increase lean muscle mass; enhance your ability to move fluently and educate you on how to take all this knowledge and implement it.
IF YOU LOOK LIKE AN ATHLETE, CHANCES ARE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PERFORM LIKE ONE!
The Cornerstone athlete program is comprehensive program developed for total athlete development no matter your age, goals or sport. We use elite strength & conditioning methods for mobility, movement patterns, pre-hab, strength lifts, power lifts, plyometrics, speed and agility drills and also take into consideration recovery, sleep, stress, supplementation, nutrition and mindset to get you the best possible result. All of which is delivered in the purpose built Cornerstone facility.
Unlike some cookie-cutter group training program, we believe in developing programs that work for each individual, we will tailor movements to suit you, and make adjustments on the program so that you can achieve freakin amazing results. I couldn't believe the difference this training made to my speed, power, confidence, physicality and mobility, which is the sole reason I want to deliver the same to YOU! So that YOU can FEEL the difference.
Places are limited! It's time to get ahead of the rest!
The reality of this program
I know what you are thinking, because I have been exactly where you are.
- This all sounds great, but I'm a pretty good athlete now. How much better could I get?
- I think I know what I'm doing / need to do
- I've done some gym work before
- I don't want to over-train and be fatigued for training and games
- I just need to work on my core and flexibility and don't need to get really strong
- I'm too young
- It's too late to start something this year, maybe next year.
What if I said that was all absolute BS? I have spoken to so many athletes who say yeh I think this would be really good, but I dont have the time / money (insert other excuse here) to do a program. The reality is you have gotten so far, but you are looking at this page because you want more. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing you have always done (more runs, more stretching, gym with mates, sit-ups etc) and expecting a different result. You want to be better? You need to do something different.
I'm not going to lie, this isn't easy, so its not going to be for everyone. Most of you might be satisfied with your performance, with being 'average' and that's fine, keep living it. This isn't for you. But for some of you, your current reality is not what you want it to be. Your body is not currently what you want it to be. So if that's you, it's time to make a strong decision and shift your reality.
Now I have to tell you, it's not cheap. This isn't a $15 per week ticket to run on a treadmill after pumping bicep curls in front of the mirror. THIS IS PERSONAL! BECAUSE YOUR PERFORMANCE IS WORTH IT! Because I cannot let you continue what you have done before and expect a different result. Your performance means everything. It's what your entire week revolves around. So why wouldn't you invest in yourself, to not be a little bit better, but significantly better?
If you’re interested in exploring and realising your athletic and human potential, enter your details above or below and we will arrange a call to learn more about you.
Get optimal results through personalised programming, one on one attention and expert coaching. This is also ideal coaching for athletes needing elite strength & conditioning support.
All the benefits of personal training at a fraction of the cost.
We love this style of training. You have your own individual program with the benefits of personalised training and attention in a small group setting (2-6 athletes). You are but are surrounded by like-minded athletes in a motivating environment and supportive community to help drive you to the next level.
This is also ideal coaching for athletes needing high quality coaching but like training in a team.
We have a program tailored to suit your individual needs and goals. We require an initial meeting as well as three 1-ON-1 sessions to assess your strengths, weaknesses, deficiencies, movement capability and nutrition to ensure we deliver a program specifically designed for you.
A 1-ON-1 every 6 weeks is scheduled to update the program.
Clubs & Teams
If you are a sporting team looking to improve your mobility, movement, speed and power, then we have the ability to deliver a high level program specifically for your large group at suitable times.
We can optimise your teams training and recovery throughout the year, provide sessions to vary up your teams training or during wet weather, or customise a complete off-season/pre-season program for your athletes.
Suitable to any sport and all levels this program is a must to improve your performances on the sporting field.
What You’ll Learn
- Why mobility could be holding you back.
- What lifts are best for real strength.
- Powerful plyometrics and when it is most beneficial.
- How to convert strength into speed.
- Optimum sports nutrition for performance and recovery.
- What supplements will actually benefit you.
- Recovery techniques to ensure repeated results
What you will get
Before you start with us at Cornerstone, we take you through our comprehensive movement screening and fitness testing to assess your strengths, weaknesses, deficiencies, movement capability and nutrition to ensure we deliver a program specifically designed for you..
- Individualised programming to suit you and your goals.
- Up to 2-4 x 1hr small group sessions/week including strength, power, speed, conditioning and mobility.
- Nutrition manual outlining how, what and when to eat like an athlete to maximise the work we do in the gym as well as when you get to pre-season and during the season.
- Access to Cornerstone gym facilities for additional training
- Movement screening & fitness assessment which includes:
- Comprehensive Body Composition Scan & measurements
- FMS - Functional Movement Screen
- Strength and strength endurance testing (where applicable)
- Movement screen (predominately hip, ankle, knee, shoulder, spine, hamstring & hip flexors)
- Power testing including Vertical, Standing long jump and sprint
- Grip strength
- Baseline body composition testing
- FREE 15 min Physio consult to further assess any weaknesses or deficiencies.
What they say about Cornerstone
In case you're not convinced!
I improved my balance and muscular endurance the most. I was very satisfied with the program. I feel stronger, sharper and more flexible than I ever have going into a season
Although I don't think much about how good I feel now, as it's become the norm, the improvements are actually ridiculous. The way I eat, the way I prepare and plan meals and what not, there's no way in a million years I would've even considered it last year! I deadset loved the program! The commitment comes easy when what you're doing is enjoyable, and stimulating. So credit to you! Thanks again Holty. As I said, I'm feeling good and I'm enjoying it which is the biggest thing for me.
Body is in good shape feeling really good coming up to the season next week . Haven't felt this fit in a while